Take one of your big goals & break it down into smaller goals.
GOAL: Moving to Canada with my own business.
- Take my class in May to become certified to practice permanent makeup.
- Start taking clients of my own and gaining business
- Get my passport
- Take a trip to Vancouver, British Columbia to look around and visit
- Save at least $15,000
- Apply for Canadian permanent residency
- Once approved, travel back to Vancouver to find a place to live.
- Once a place of residence is determined, plan the move.
- Take steps to open a business (register with health department, inspections, regulations, etc.)
I want to make it clear (mainly to myself, I guess) that this business is not my intended career path. I desperately want to be involved in neurology and help people, which I will continue to work towards. I intend to apply to the University of British Columbia to major in Behavioral Neuroscience; I will most likely choose a double major. The PMU business is my stability and financial income while I attend school.