Make a list of your 5 biggest dreams & 5 biggest accomplishments.
Hold on a sec….I’m bootin’ my brain up!
5 BIGGEST DREAMS:
- To be a successful Neurosurgeon
- Move to Canada
- Own my own business
- Travel, specifically to Australia and Iceland
- Be fluent in another language (French or Swedish)
5 BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Living past the age of 20; I know this is dark, but I struggled so much that I truly didn’t think I’d make it past the age of 20.
- Putting myself through school & not giving up on school
- Becoming certified in permanent cosmetics and taking steps to own my own business
- Going gluten free; This is fairly recent and new, but I grew up on processed sugar and starches, as well as carbs. This is not an easy thing to do for me, but I’m still trying my hardest.
- Learning how to vocalize and set my boundaries with others so I don’t become a doormat; Okay this is still a work in progress, but I never would’ve ended my relationship if I didn’t [finally] accept that I refuse to continue being lied to and walked all over. He’s a good man, our relationship was just toxic.