Where would you like to travel to most? List 5 things you would do there.
I am dead set on traveling to Canada sometime soon, specifically Vancouver. Part of my family is possibly moving to either Oregon or Washington and Vancouver Canada is right near the international border so I can be somewhat close to them. Plus, I’m from California, I don’t want to go deep into Canada where it’s below freezing cold. Also, the point is to [eventually] move to a different country…Canada.
While visiting Vancouver Canada, I would:
- Visit the University of British Columbia for my interest in their medical program
- Attend the TED Conference (held annually – only specific dates)
- Visit the International Buddhist Temple
- Fly & sight see in a float plane
- Visit the Lulu Island Winery, go wine tasting
Well….now that I looked up all the things that I can do there, I am dying to go!!!